Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DirecTV Switches Superbowl Channels Mid-Game

I live in the Cincinnati area and was enjoying watching the Super Bowl in HD on Fox affiliate WXIX. Then 8:30 pm hit ... and the screen went black (well, white and varying shades of blue). No more Super Bowl for me! I just read FanHouse Ryan Wilson's post that people were losing their Super Bowl signals across the country and I was praying to god that I wasn't going to be next.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/02/03/directv-switches-super-bowl-channels/

No comments: