Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Thursday, October 16, 2008

Columbus Dispatch Columnist Says Viewers Don't Miss the CW

Maybe as a TV critic I shouldn't admit this, but I have no idea what's happening on 90210.

Or Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model or Everybody Hates Chris.

In my defense, I'm not totally to blame.

Like many other cable customers in central Ohio, I subscribe to Time Warner. For two weeks, the area's largest cable provider hasn't carried the CW, home to these and other shows.

http://dispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2008/10/15/1A_MOLLY1015.ART_ART_10-15-08_D1_M1BJE2E.html?sid=101

No comments: