Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Sunday, January 3, 2010

Evansville Ratings - Leno Effect at Play?

Well, folks, the numbers are in, and as I suspected, there's good news and bad news for just about everyone at the local news stations.



Get the full details after the jump ... the graphic is just part of the story!

When I wrote recently that I wasn't sure if WFIE's 14NEWS at 10 would overcome the inertia of Jay Leno's almost complete failure at 9:00, I told you that I thought NEWS25 had the opportunity to take the time slot.

http://jakesdtvblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/ratings-are-in-wfie-maintains-lead-in.html

No comments: