Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Julie Tam Leaving Fox 41

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE… I’m 
leaving WDRB-TV FOX 41 in early 2010, after more than 4 years as a news
reporter and anchor here. Early on, I fell in love with Louisville and
the surrounding towns throughout Ke…ntucky and Southern Indiana, where
I’ve traveled to cover news and on my own time for pleasure. It’s a
beautiful and convenient place to live. I love our house and our
exquisite neighborhood. Now it’s time to move on.

http://thevillevoice.com/2010/01/13/julie-tam-says-shes-leaving-fox-41/

No comments: