Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Sunday, May 4, 2008

Testing Antennas for WNKY

This entry I will review two antennas I have tested, so you may receive WNKY's (and other) digital transmissions. I know this has been a problem for some of you. Both antennas are relatively inexpensive and provide excellent reception. Both antennas were tested indoors at my first floor apartment near Greenwood Mall, mounted to a floor lamp (my apartment complex does not permit me to mount an outdoor antenna.) I have not found a set top antenna that will work well as of this writing.

http://www.wnky.net/blogs/brucks/6938137.html

No comments: