Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chris Bailey's Goodbye Message...Again

Well... my reunion tour of WKYT is over with and now it's time to get back to my normal job in Huntington. The past few days have been amazing for me as I could have never imagined my coming back would cause such a stir with the KYT viewers. I am truly touched by the volume of e-mails and calls the station has received this week hoping I was back for good. While I am sure the majority of those people do not read this blog... I want to say thanks to each of them anyway.

http://kyweathercenter.com/2008/10/16/major-pattern-change-means-colder-weather.aspx?ref=rss

No comments: