Welcome to the news and information blog for the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The goal of this blog is to keep you informed about media professionals and companies in our NATAS region. Please send your news to:
news@ohiovalleyemmy.org



Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ohio Valley Emmy Focus Blog Updates 2010

Happy New Year to all.

This year my resolution is to update our blogs more often!

Therefore I am setting a schedule to help me keep my word AND to let you know when to expect new postings.

In 2010, I will be updating our blog twice a week, Wednesdays and Sundays. Please make sure to check in for new info those days.

And as always, if you have anything you would like posted on our blog, please email me the story and link at nwilliams@ohiovalleyemmy.org. Put "BLOG POSTING" in the subject line.

No comments: